What to get someone who loves puzzles?
Puzzles are enjoyed by all be it kids or adults. They are a good way to spend quality time with friends and family. Kids can also develop their brains by solving puzzles. The pandemic has forced everyone to stay home and this has created a great opportunity to enjoy puzzles. This has made puzzles a perfect gifting option for those who love puzzles. You can pick up a themed puzzle as per the person’s interest and choices and let them rejoice when they put in the last piece of the puzzle. The feeling of accomplishment on completing a puzzle is awesome!
There is a myriad of options to choose from, when you are planning a gift for a puzzle lover. Here are some of those, that you can choose from:
- Brain games: Brain games help us keep our brain sharp and who does not want to do that. You should pick an interesting puzzle book for someone who loves to solve brain teasers and logic based puzzle.
- Sudoku: Sudoku is a challenging puzzle and is enjoyed by many people. Any puzzle lover will love to work out the Sudoku puzzle.
- Jigsaw puzzles: Jigsaw puzzle lovers enjoy challenging puzzles. Nowadays, you can find interesting and challenging jigsaw puzzles based on various themes. For example, if you have a friend who is an ardent fan of Harry Potter, you can gift them Harry Potter puzzles. They will have good fun putting together Hogwarts and all magic related puzzles together.
- Crossword puzzles: Crosswords are a great way to enjoy during leisure hours. Many people enjoy sitting in a cozy corner with a cup of their favorite coffee and solve a crossword. You can take it to another level by giving them a mug or some accessory on crossword theme. So, whenever they have a cup of coffee they are reminded of you.
- Rubik’s cube: Some of your brainy friends will surely love Rubik’s cube. There are many variations of the Rubik’s cube like a 5X5 or 7X7 cube. Some cool accessories are also available on the theme of Rubik’s cube like mugs, t-shirts or lamps.
- Puzzle accessories: Several puzzle accessories are available in the market, like puzzle boards and puzzle storage boxes. For those who own multiple puzzles and enjoy them, these accessories will come handy. They can carry their puzzles in a portable carrying case, the next time they are planning a family trip. Such a gift will also make them feel special and it will surely be a unique gift.