Bike Balls The Overconfident LED Rear Bicycle Light
Tight shiny lycra and wobbly ding-a-lings, these are a few of his favourite things.
Bike Balls naturally bob-around while you ride, boosting your visibility and safety in a quirky kinda way.
Features a mounting loop that effortlessly attaches on the back of your bike seat (or backpack, tent, stroller, almost anything!)
- Built for rough riding - water / splash resistant construction.
- Gently squeeze Bike Balls to turn the light on and switch between the solid/flashing modes. Gently squeeze again to turn the Bike Balls off.
- 1-year hassle-free warranty.
"IT TAKES GRIT, WIT, AND BALLS TO RIDE SO SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU GOT!"
As cyclists who regularly ride in the city, we are vulnerable to distracted and neglectful drivers. We wanted to do something to change that and have some fun while doing so. Bike Balls are more visible and noticeable than your average bike light, making you more safe and confident as you ride through the city streets. Bring some humour to your daily commute and bring a smile to even the most disgruntled driver with your illuminated light-sack.
- High-grade silicone body with integrated strap and on/off switch
- Single red LED with three light modes - solid / slow flashing / fast flashing
- 360-degree glow
- Includes batteries (2xCR2032)
- RoHS / CE Approved